Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass--it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Overheard by Ariel

So you know all those "Overheard" sites? Like Overheard @ BYU on Facebook? Well, if there were such a site for my life, these quotes, which I've picked up over the past few months, would definitely be posted.

  • "Flirting is when you make fun of someone and they make fun of you back, and you both giggle." --One of my coworkers on my catering shift tonight
  • My roommate (in response to who would win a wrestling match): "If I was blind, deaf, and mute, I would still have a victory. And I would still have a victory yell." Me: *quizzical look* My roommate: "That's right."
  • "I do not STINK--I smell like MAN. There's a difference."--My brother Nate after returning from a campout this summer
  • My mom (to my 10-year-old brother): "Isaac! Come in and put on some clean clothes!" Isaac: "But I put clean clothes on yesterday!"
Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment