Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass--it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

T is for T Swift


Last week I went to the TAYLOR SWIFT concert. Awesome, right?? My lovely friend Megan and I got a ride to Sandy and (after getting lost in South Jordan briefly) hopped onto the UTA Trax and rode up to Salt Lake. It was my first experience with public transportation (Megan was appalled) and my second-ever live concert. And Taylor didn't disappoint. What a show! The sets were amazing, the costumes were beautiful (I really wanted some of her dresses--in modest versions, of course), and the music, of course, was the dance-around-singing-along-with-your-best-friend kind. We had a great time. I've heard some people say that Taylor Swift isn't as good in concert as she is on her recordings, but I thought she was simply fabulous. And what a classy lady--her lyrics are clean, and she is so gracious to her fans instead of being stuck-up and feeling entitled to her fame. I would definitely go see her again.


Gettin' in the country spirit before the concert--our cowgirl poses. I'm pretty sure Megan was laughing at me, but don't worry--she's just jealous 'cuz I'm awesome like that. :)


SO EXCITED!! Can't you tell??


Energy Solutions Arena--we were so there!! EEK!


Our nosebleed section as-far-away-as-you-can-get seating. But it was totally worth it. This our T-Swift footwear--cowgirl boots and sparkly shoes. Appropriate, aren't they? We thought so.


It was enchanting to be there.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!!!!! I love your shoes!!! And I love T-SWift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post on the concert was MUCH better than mine! haha
    I'm SO glad you went with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete