Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass--it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Silver Linings #1

Today was long and exhausting--even more so than is normal for this crazy busy college student. 
So, the silver linings for today:
  1. True, I got less than 5 hours of sleep (2 big assignments due today), but I'm grateful I got to sleep at all. Sleep is good. :)
  2. Sandwich + Tupperware + Hours of jostling in a backpack = 1 Non-squished sandwich and a happy Ariel.
  3. I had to work until midnight (cleanup crew for a catering event) but I (a) get paid, (b) got to eat a leftover dinner which was excellent and free and I didn't have to make it myself, and (c) got a ride home from a coworker and didn't have to walk home alone in the dark. Hooray!
  4. And it was a beautiful day today. Warm, but not hot, with the sun shining and blue skies. Just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment