Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass--it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Computer

Well, little computer, it has been a long day. It is now 2 am and I have just finished my annotated bibliography and essay for my American Lit class that's due tomorrow. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not going haywire on me and shutting off the backlight to your screen, as you have been prone to do lately. I need to take you to the shop. I promise I will soon--I just haven't had the time. Thank you so much for cooperating--I really needed you to tonight, and you rose to the occasion.

Much obliged,

Ariel

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your computer is fighting the good fight. My computer just gave up the ghost. Major bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ariel,
    Thank you for being AMAZING!! I am so blessed to know you!!!
    <3 Rebecca

    ReplyDelete