- Not going to bed. If I don't stay up late because I have to, I stay up late because I can. It's not the best habit to get into.
- Not getting up in the morning. There may be a correlation between this item and the last one. Maybe. Don't know for sure.
- Losing pens. They just roll away, somehow... or maybe they all got caught up in the Rapture on Saturday. It's possible.
- Getting colds in the summer. I have one now. I am sorry to anyone who comes in contact with me. Sneeze/cough, blow nose, wash, dry, sanitize, repeat.
- Teasing guys. My friend from my dance class and I decided that this is probably not the best way to win dates and impress people. Take note, ladies.
- Prematurely freaking out. Things are very rarely as bad as you think they will be. There is one comment I've gotten consistently about my schoolwork, dance, and life in general: RELAX. Everything is going to be okay.
And you know what? It really is. Despite all my quirks and faults, there are people who love me, and I have been incredibly blessed. Things work out.
That said, I'm going to bed now. Really. For REAL, this time. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment